Manufacturing Execution System
PearlChain's MES helps diverse manufacturing companies of discrete, process and food products to make optimal decisions based on one set of real-time data.
PearlChain MES works as a communicator between the upper administrative layer and the automation layer. We plan and schedule the business processes using enriched master data and specific business rules, with a focus on the Value Adding activities of your business.
Manufacturing Business Challenges
- Every department has their own data. This way decisions on top level are sometimes made with suboptimal data. Therefore, one single source of truth is crucial
- To cut costs and find bottlenecks, the operation costs need to be more acurate
- Unexpected downtimes and an overload of inventory cost a lot of money
Critical Success factor
- Translation between upper administrative level and automation layer as key to ensure one single source of truth
- Availability of collaborative, integrated real-time planning and scheduling across all internal departments and suppliers
- Use of multi-enterprise, “control tower” planning with suppliers and distributors
- Integration with disparate systems
Achieved Results with PearlChain
- Instant visibility into your orders, supply chain, and work centers enabling you to plan and schedule in Real‐Time.
- One single source of truth
- Reduction of inventory by 30% in Work in Progress and 20% in finished goods
- Closed-loop supply chain empowering machine learning
- 30% shorter lead times and thus longer shelf lives as some materials arrive at the production site not longer than 4 hours before being used in production
- Capable-to-Promise (CTP) towards customers installed
- Products can be Track&Traced forwards and backwards in minutes, knowing for example from which batch a certain finished product is coming or all finished products a certain raw material is used in